We are looking for a senior mobile developer joining our Innovation Center in Budapest, Hungary.
GSGroup AS is a leading European provider of services and solutions for mobile data collection, field services and fleet management. The product range consists of the brands Handyman, Smartday, Guard Systems, Paikannin, Lommy and MyFleet.
See our job post and apply here.
We have offices in 9 European countries and our headquarter is located in Sandefjord, Norway.
GSGroup's vision is to be the preferred solution provider within field service and sensor technologies in Europe, and extend its applied sensor technology business further as the IOT market continue to grow.
- Working on innovative sensor technologies applications utilizing the latest UI technologies
- Working on implementations adhering to product specification, interacting with project leads
- Implementing core functionalities to lead the next generation of GSGroup application
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- Ideas and innovative mindset to constantly improve things and quality
- Ambition to learn new things
- High interest and motivation dealing with UI development
- Experience with hybrid mobile development
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Good communication skills in English and Hungarian
We prefer that the applicants have mobile development experience using either Sencha or React Native, web development skills like React and knowledge of Vue, Angular or Ext J, Agile (SCRUM). In addition experience with Git, npm as well as Cloud infrastructure/development experience would be good.
What we offer:
- Base salary and fringe benefits
- Open and honest company culture
- Culture of a small and growing European company
- Flat organization, no large corporate hierarchy
- English language course
- Company events
Please make sure you have a work permit in Hungary before applying.