Dynamics 365 Business Central
Handyman extension for Field Service Management
GSGroup offers an extension to integrate the Field Service Management Software Handyman seamlessly with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system. Enjoy integrated paperless, digital service processes. Enjoy a rapid, hassle-free implementation. Contact us and let Handyman jump-start your service productivity now.
Your optimized service operation starts here
Handyman is a standard field service management software enabling a paper-free mobile service process with a constant electronic flow of information between the field staff and the office.
The system allows field service centric companies to effectively manage orders, resources, projects, service objects, document field work, as well as tracking and route optimize service vehicles. The Handyman system is standard software that is used by than 30.000 daily users world-wide.
Handyman Mobile is available in the particular stores for MS Windows, iOS/iPhone/iPad and Android. The mobile service app is 100% offline enabled: Field Service Technicians can use the entire solution even without mobile network coverage. With a sophisticated synchronization mechanism Handyman Mobile exchanges all relevant data with your Dynamics 365 Business Central system.
features made for your service technicians
- Mobile time-registration
- Record material consumption
- Fill custom checklists and service forms
- Photo documentation
- Mobile signatures
- Digital service report for customers
- Available in the following languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
The Handyman Resource Planner allows easy and efficient mobile workforce scheduling. Tasks can be scheduled in the graphical dispatch board intuitively via drag-and-drop. The system allows you to find quickly skilled and available resources - while optimizing your routes and schedules. Handyman Resource Planner is part of Handyman Office.
The integration makes all requires basic data from Business Central available in Handyman, e.g. debitors, stores, vendors and items, resources, work-types and service-order-types. Orders can be created in MS Dynamics BC as usual. If required, orders may also be created int the field in Handyman Mobile. The extension mobilizes sales orders, service and projects alike.
Simple and rapid implementation
- The extension is tested and approved by Microsoft
- Download and install Handyman Field-Service Management Extension for MS Dynamics 365 Business Central from Microsoft Appsource or via side-loading
- Adjust the interface to your needs via simple configuration in Business Central
- Custom extensions allow further customization
- The extension is maintained by GSGroup with own qualified BC-developers
- In use in small and large projects in various countries
Your digital service process using Handyman and Business Central
- Create your orders in Business Central as usual. You can work with sales orders, service orders or projects.
- Optional: Start the resource planning in Handyman Office to schedule the job for one or more technicians.
- Your service technicians document their work in Handyman Mobile.
- Optional: Validate and approve entries made on the mobile device in Handyman Office or in Business Central.
- Entries recorded in Handyman (e.g. material consumption work types recorded) are transferred directly back to Dynamics 365 - ready for booking and invoicing.
Benefits thousands of Handyman users enjoy every day
- Quick implementation
- Proven, user friendly GUI
- Higher productivity - in the field and in the office
- Reduced service costs
- Less administrative work
- Regular updates and improvements